Sometimes when you try to locate a phone, this message pops up. So, what does it mean? And how can you fix it?
It could be that:
- The phone you want to find is turned off, its battery has run out, or it's been damaged
- The phone's GPS setting is switched off
- The phone is inside a building or car
- The phone is surrounded by tall buildings, hills, canyons or trees, or is near a large reflective surface, like a pond or lake
- The phone is someplace where getting a precise address is difficult, like a rural area, or an area without streets
Read more about how to get the best possible results for Sprint Family Locator.
And if you still have questions, get in touch! A Safely rep is ready to help you out.