If you know your current password and want to change it:
- Log in to your account on a PC.
- Choose Manage account at top right.
- Under My account, choose Change password and follow instructions.
If you’ve forgotten your password:
- Enter your phone number (remember, your phone number, since you're the account holder).
- Click Submit.
- We’ll send a one-time verification code text to your phone. Enter this verification code when prompted.
- Enter your new password.
If you don't have your phone (meaning you can't get that text!), if it's been lost or stolen, then please contact us, so we can help you reset your password.
Still need more help? Do get in touch, and a Safely rep will be happy to take care of things for you.
*Please be aware that changing your Sprint Family Locator password will also change the passwords of your Sprint Mobile Controls and Sprint Drive First accounts. If you do not have Sprint Mobile Controls or Sprint Drive First, please disregard.