To start your 15-day free trial:
- From a PC, visit our sign-up page; from a phone visit our mobile sign-up page. You can also install the Android app from Google Play and sign up in the app.
- Enter your Sprint mobile number to get started, not the numbers of the phones whose locations you want to see. But don't worry--you'll select those in Step 5.
- Enter the email address you want to use for your Sprint Family Locator account. But avoid Yahoo! and Earthlink, as many subscribers who use those providers don’t receive the verification email needed for sign-up.
- You’ll receive a confidential, one-time verification code text. Return to the sign-up screen and enter this code to continue.
- Select the numbers of the phones whose locations you would like to see. You can also choose to give each phone a name, which will appear in place of the number when you locate it.
- Create a password for your Sprint Family Locator account. Note that this account will be separate from your My Sprint account, which you use to manage all aspects of your phone plan.
Now that you're all set up, did you know that Sprint Family Locator does more than locate phones? Yep, it can automatically let you know, at important times of day, where people are. We keep track so you don't have to. We call these Safety Checks. Go set some up. It's easy. Then enjoy crossing something off your to-do list.
Still have unanswered questions? Please send us a message, and a Safely rep will get back to you.