If you’re having trouble accessing your account and are getting a message that it was suspended, it could be because:
- The account holder (probably you!) has a new phone number. In this case:
- Call Sprint Customer Service: 888-211-4727.
- Request removal of this SOC code from your account: PDS SFL CE.
- Sign up for Sprint Family Locator with your new number.
- Your account payment is overdue.
If neither of these reasons seems to fit the bill, please get in touch with us. We’ll help you straighten it out!